March 11, 2011

Mid term exam

Assalamualaikum, fuhh, dah lame gile tak datang jenguk blog ni, da berabuk,puff puff, berterbangan debu-debu tu.Huhu.. Nothing much to say here now because the 'killer paper' is waiting for me this coming monday. Pharmacokinetic, yeah, from the name itself, its involving the action of the body to the drugs, the dose calculation, volume of distribution theories etc. Today, i heard a quite 'big' news, Tsunami 8.4 hit japan and the tsunami will hit the hawaii islands too, soon ! I hope everything is fine there especially for the malaysians either workers, students, or tourists. Tiba-tiba teringat, semaju mana atau segenius manapun manusia, tidak akan dapat mengelak dari menerima ketentuan Allah sebagaimana yang termaktub dalam Al-Quran " Allah berkata, jadilah kau,maka jadilah ia", Insaf2..huhu..

oh ye, almost forgot, mak ayah dan adik kecik yang mengada akan menunaikan umrah pada bulan ini. Moga semuanya berjalan lancar insyaAllah. Dalam meniti arus masa, I do not know why my life at ITB feel like nothing, like a robot, everyday do the same things. I'm not complaining but just thinking( bertafakur). Eventhough i'm laughing, playing, studying etc but i feel like my heart is missing something. Where is it? InsyaAllah i will find my true self soon..Last but not least, hopefully that 'cairo' is safe now. Take care there =)

No comments:

Post a Comment