October 29, 2011

Pharmacy BLOG

http://www.pharmacistdaily.blogspot.com/

A blog for all Pharmacists to discuss the daily challenges facing them in their pharmacy career search. This blog focuses on giving current information on the ever changing landscape of pharmacy and also providing insight into education, job search, salary, salary negotiation, interview, job preparation, career development and career satisfaction.

Pharmacist Oath

At this time, I vow to devote my professional life to the service of all humankind through the professionof pharmacy.I will consider the welfare of humanity and relief of human suffering my primary concerns. I will apply my knowledge, experience, and skills to the best of my ability to assure optimal drug therapy outcomes for the patients I serve. I will keep abreast of developments and maintain professional competency in my profession of pharmacy. I will maintain the highest principles of moral, ethical and legal conduct. I will embrace and advocate change in the profession of pharmacy that improves patient care. I take these vows voluntarily with the full realization of the responsibility with which I am entrusted by the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment