November 28, 2011

My final project/Thesis/Tugas akhir.. etc..Whatever it is as a pharmacy student!

I dun know about the life of pharmacy students at Malaysia university. For me here, i think it is quite enough to make me feel fuhhh! My thesis title is 'The propolis extract as an antidiabetic'. From the word extract itself, i need to extract it by reflux process. Before that, i need to find all over Indonesia to get the propolis. A lot of 'kerenah' sometimes that make it difficult for me to accomplish my TA. The price she gave me approximately Rp 600 000 per kilogram! Now the price is double as compared to last year. Then, i need to go to Biopharma office to order mice (around 50). Have to wait around 2 months to get it!

I really want to go out from this school as soon as possible. I never developed my ability here. All i do is just praying to pass every single subjects! My heart is somewhere else. I had my own way to conquer the knowledge. I need time for that!

Overall, i need to pay around RM278 for mice, RM220 for propolis, the glucose strip don't know yet maybe around RM300. The total is around RM798 now. Not yet included other things such as solvent, excipient, etc !!

Malaysia, i miss u so much!!

3 comments:

  1. gudluck seniorrr.u cn do it..mice?errr...
    so good cn go all around indonesia.awesome...

    dont worries..u will leave indo as soon as possible okay.=)

    ReplyDelete